Android App Development
Android app development include the design, development and development of mobile software that runs on all supported versions of the Android operating system. APPLICODERS targets Android native, hybrid and cross-platform development and always guarantees a sustainable and seamless mobile experience.
- Open Android Studio.
- In the Welcome to Android Studio dialog, click Start a new Android Studio project.
- Select the base activity (not the default).
- Name your app something like My First App.
- Make sure the language is set to Java.
- Keep the default values of the other fields.
- click finish